Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) is the largest life insurance company in India. Around 70% of India’s insured population has at least one life insurance policy with LIC. And it’s really commendable that over a period of time, LIC has embraced digital platforms such as internet to provide better services to its customers – online premium payment and customer portal are some of these endeavors.
Now, quite often it happens that we forget our Life Insurance Corporation’s (LIC’s) login password. Now’s that not big an issue. You can simply reset your LIC login password by clicking “Forgot password? Click here” link. Done !
But what about the times when you completely forget your LIC user Id and password? If you visit the “Forgot password? Click here“, it asks your:
- LIC login user Id and
- Date of Birth (DOB)
And you are not able to recall your LIC user Id. What to do then? You are simply not able to login to your LIC customer portal account and you are not able to find a way out to reset or get a new LIC login user Id. So, then,
- How to reset your forgotten LIC login user Id and password?
Well, the process is quite simple and fast. We tested out this method with a few of our teammates and members and it worked perfectly. They were able to get their forgotten LIC user Ids and log in to their LIC customer portal accounts. Voila !
- 3 simple steps to get your forgotten LIC login user Id and password
- Since you have forgotten your LIC login user ID, shoot an email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to provide your LIC customer portal login user Id. In the email, also mention the following details for verification purpose:
- Policy number
- Date of Birth
- Postal address
- You will receive your LIC login user Id from the above given email Id within 48 hours.
- Then use the login Id and your Date of Birth to reset your password.
- Done ! We’re sorry if you expected more steps…
As mentioned above, this method has worked flawlessly for a few of our users and teammates.